300 Beanville Road
Randolph, Vermont 05060
From Interstate 89: Take Exit 4, Randolph
- At end of the ramp, go west on Route 66 (in the direction of that beautiful view of the Green Mountains) toward Randolph Village.
- Follow Route 66 into the village, where it merges with Route 12 South, which is also Main St.
- Follow Route 12S/Main Street, bearing left and crossing the bridge.
- You will pass the historic Chandler Music Hall and Library on the left and a large white church and brick office building on the right.
- Shortly after these landmarks, take a left onto Pleasant Street (look for the gazebo…the turn is just before it).
- Continue on Pleasant Street for a little under a mile.
- The Freedom Foods drive is on the right. We’re in the environmentally-friendly green building set back from the road.
Go to the glass doors at the front of building and knock really loud…we’re probably out back making something delicious!
For deliveries: The loading docks are at the south end of the building. Follow the drive to the end.